Health and Pollution
Pet Disease- a result of pollution in food and the environmentToxins are responsible for the most serious pet illnesses, pet cancer, kidney failure, acute chemical exposure and toxicity, serious infection and diabetes. Our pets are polluted.
The Truth About Our Toxic WorldEven our home environment is polluted. Toxins are in plastics and food packaging, stain resistant flooring and upholstery in our homes, flame retardants in bedding and electronic equipment, volatile organic compounds like those smells from paint, glue, new fabric and household cleaners, and heavy metals in water, pesticides, vaccinations, food and air.
Chemicals, including mercury, one of the most pervasive and deadly toxins, are 2- 20 times higher in pets than in people. These environmental toxins are carcinogenic (cancer causing), neurotoxic (cause nerve damage) and cause reproductive and genetic damage.
High Cancer Rate in DogsAccording to the Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Center (2008), “dogs have much higher rates of many kinds of cancer than do people, including 35 times more skin cancer, 4 times more breast tumors, 8 times more bone cancer, and twice the incidence of leukemia.”
Why Are Dogs So Much More Toxic Than Humans
* Dogs have a shorter life span. Accumulating in higher amounts
from generation to generation, there is a buildup of toxic burden passed on to
offspring at higher rates than humans.
* Dogs are in closer proximity to the environmental toxins they encounter every day. They walk barefoot through homes and streets, picking up chemical residues that are directly absorbed through the skin. They also inhale more toxins from furniture and flooring.
* Following guidelines from the majority of veterinarians, dogs tend to be over vaccinated. Many vaccinations contain mercury, a potent neurotoxin, as a preservative.
* Most commercial diets are contaminated with additives, byproducts, fillers, preservatives and grains that add no value and may cause harm to our animals.
* There is no regulation for toxicity of dog toys which may contain lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium and arsenic, as well as phthalates (chemicals used to soften plastic, but interfere with hormones and reproduction, and are linked to birth defects.)
* The chemicals often used to treat or prevent fleas are highly toxic. (Read the label. It says not to get it on YOUR skin. Why would anyone put it on their dog’s skin?)
* Household cleaners and fresheners, pesticides and fertilizers are highly toxic in small amounts to children and to our animals.
Animals' lives are interwoven with ours in so many ways: they are our great companions, protectors and teachers, and we count them among our children. Animals perceive our thoughts and emotions and love us unconditionally. Yet they are even more than that.
Our pets are showing us the toxic environment we live in and the consequences to our health… and theirs. As caretakers for our pets we have a responsibility to learn about toxic exposure through environmental pollution. Avoid toxins and take steps to actively remove toxins (with Natural Cellular Defense zeolite) which cause disease. We have a pollution within our bodies, a body burden of toxins, that we share with our pets.
How Can We Stop Pollution and Disease in Pets? Rather than treat the symptoms, we look together for the root cause of the problem. We work with you and your vet to monitor progress and offer healing solutions for detoxification (Natural Cellular Defense zeolite), natural diet changes to fight cancer, promote good health and offer guidance on supplements to support a healthy immune system for our pets.
All recordings are focused on helping people help animals. We bring experts in the fields of biochemistry, toxics, veterinary, biology, chiropractic, environmental science and holistic animal practices to provide information and answer questions. All recordings include general information about the importance of Natural Cellular Defense and the relationship of toxicity to health and disease.
Discussion about disease trends as well as the toxic effects of mercury and arsenic in animals.
*The NCD Animal Health Talk recorded calls are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to diagnose illnesses or make treatment claims, and are not intended as a substitute for Veterinary advice.
Usui Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki® Master
Language of Light Master
Your direct source for zeolite in Portland
Your local Reiki natural healing in Portland
Your natural pet health expert
Portland, OR 97229